Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Alpha and Beta Are Different but Equal

I am sorry I have not posted in awhile. I was unexpectedly away from my internet connection. I will hopefully be able to continue to post regularly now.
I want to use this post go on the record as saying I do not have an opinion as to whether it is better to be an alpha or a beta. (Being on omega though is probably not good). There are advantages and disadvantages to both being an alpha or a beta. Different people are looking for different things in sexual relationships and understanding what you are looking for is essential to determine whether you want to act like on alpha or a beta. It is also crucial to know the differences to help look for the correct mate. Based on your preferences you can keep or change your behavior and you can also look in specific places for your lover. I may sound at times like I am advocating for either alphas or betas but what I am really trying to do is give you the best information if you do want to change or the best information for looking for the correct mate.




No comments: